Joining's Very Straightforward
It's just a matter of filling in an application form and sending it to the Club Office. We will take it from there. If you would like to visit the Club ahead of making your application, please do not hesitate to contact the Club Office we will be delighted to show you round and answer any queries you may have.
The process usually takes about three weeks then it's "Welcome to Membership of Bosham Sailing Club!"
- 500 space dinghy park
- Storage for Kayaks
- Paddleboards available for member hire
- Upgraded changing rooms, showers and locker storage in the Clubhouse
- Bar and Restaurant open throughout the year
- Bring a guest up to 6 times per year
- Fleet of Patrol Boats to support all sailing events
- Skippered Club Launch to ferry members to and from their moorings
- Club Moorings in Bosham Creek, the loveliest of sailing locations on the South Coast
- RYA Training Centre
- Accredited status as a Volvo Championship Club
- Nearby all-day, overnight and long-term parking
- Professional management, on-the-water, catering and bar staff teams to keep things running smoothly
Developing Everyone's Sailing Potential
Training is an important part of our contribution to the sport. Being an RYA Training Centre, the Club has the expertise on hand to help you into the kind of sailing that's right for you and to develop your full potential.
Fun For Seniors Too
If you're over 21, you can still have fun! Our dinghy racing weekend, 'Bosham Masters' is a lively time, with special social events to enjoy after all that hard work on the water!
By Members For Members
The Club has a small professional staff team. The maintenance of a busy programme and the on-going management of the Club cannot be undertaken by the Club staff alone and the input of members is essential to support the racing programme, social events and the running of the Club. All Club members are therefore expected to undertake duties or to contribute their time and skills in true Corinthian Spirit. This increases our fun and is a matter of pride for members.
Members' guests (these include non-member spouses and children over seven years of age) may be signed-in up to six times per year. Similarly, visiting yachtsmen arriving by water who belong to RYA affiliated clubs are very welcome.
Members must sign-in their guests upon arrival. Visitors must be signed-in too so they should please make make themselves known to the Clubhouse Manager or a Club member, who will be pleased to sign them in. Guests may crew (but not helm) in Club racing up to six times a year, subject to completion of a disclaimer form.
Welcome Pack Downloads
The documents below can help you in becoming a member of Bosham Sailing Club. If anything is not clear or you have more questions, contact one of the team.
Last updated 11:45 on 13 July 2023